The house is situated in a beautiful and extremely peaceful setting with spectacular panoramic views across unspoiled French countryside. Unlimited Wifi
ON THE GROUND FLOOR YOU WILL FIND
- A well-furnished open kitchen/dining room with all modern equipment, including dishwasher, washing machine, refrigerator/freezer, microwave oven, electric coffee maker, electric kettle, electric mixer.
- A small bedroom with double bed with separate entrance directly from the garden.
- A brand new bathroom.
THE FIRST FLOOR CONSISTS OF
- A comfortable sitting room with colour television, DVD- DivX player and satellite dish offering british programs. A stereophonic system with radio, cd and tape player. Plus a large choice of books in English.
- Two comfortable bedrooms, the charming master bedroom with double bed and a delightful second bedroom well finished with a double bed and a single bed.
- Bed linen and towels are provided. A new cot and a pushchair are available.
- You will find an exceptionally pretty garden of about 3000 square yards surrounding a 5X10m private pool complete with garden furniture, tennis table and barbecue.
- One can walk down to the Aveyron River from the house using a footpath!
- The house is 7km from Laguepie and 9 km from Najac, a medieval 13c hilltop village famous for its historic castle. (The site is truly spectacular, and unique, even in France!)
- Both villages have several good restaurants, grocers’ shops, butchers, excellent bakers, post office and bars…
- There are tennis courts, and one can hire canoes and kayaks on the river.
- Many fetes in the surrounding villages occur during spring and summer, which are great fun with music and dancing.
- The famous hilltop town of Cordes sur Ciel is a close drive as is Albi (the pink town) with its Toulouse-Lautrec museum and beautiful buildings.
- Nearby are the medieval villages of St Antonin-Noble-Val, Villefranche-de-Rouergue, Cahors, Sauveterre, St-Cirq-Lapopie, Padirac, and Rocamadour… all of which are close enough by car to make enjoyable day-trips.
- The magnificent Abbayes de Conques, Loc-Dieu, Beaulieu, La Chartreuse-St-Sauveur…are also nearby.
- And, of course, the vineyards of Gaillac and Cahors…are within a 30 minutes drive.
- Horse-riding and fishing are found locally and you will find there are many interesting walks in the area.
For further details and booking please contact Olivier